In order to be seated as a delegate (to vote in party business at the Convention)
- Your registration must include your Florida voter registration number
- You must be registered to vote in Florida as an LPF voter 60 days prior to the Convention.
- In the case that there is an issue verifying your eligibility to be seated as a delegate, you will be notified by the LPF Secretary and must respond within 3 days. You will be notified via telephone and email (please ensure the contact info provided on the below form is accurate).
- In order to be guaranteed to be seated as a delegate in the Saturday morning session, please register prior to midnight Tuesday night (this is 12:00 AM Wednesday, February 21). Credentialing for potential delegates who register after Wednesday 12 AM will be done on a time-available basis. Registering prior to this time will also ensure a pre-printed convention name badge.
- If you are credentialed prior to the convention, you can sign in to the convention during the first available sign in period after you arrive (as shown on the schedule), and you will be eligible to be seated as a delegate during the next business session. You will be considered a seated delegate for the remainder of the convention unless you sign out.
- IF YOU LEAVE THE CONVENTION PRIOR TO THE CONCLUSION OF THE BUSINESS MEETING, PLEASE SIGN OUT SO THAT WE ENSURE A CORRECT DELEGATE COUNT TO ESTABLISH A QUORUM.
- Meal Package registration has ended.
- View Only Package $125- Includes entry to all speaker events, does not include a meal ticket
- All individual meal and package purchases must be made by Friday, February 9 at 3:00 PM. Past that date and time meal registration is CLOSED.
[gravityform id=”13″ title=”true” description=”true”]